Sunday, January 15, 2006

The v7ndotcom elursrebmem blog

Yeah, so i am gonna try to win this SEO contest using the words, v7ndotcom elursrebmem. They are nonsensical words as far as i know. We'll see if i am able to win this contest. I hope so, i could use the money. Although there is website that says that if they win the contest they will give all the money to charity. I hope that website wins if i dont. Ok, i think that is enough for today. I will come back and write some more about the v7ndotcom elursrebmem at a later time. If you are still reading this than you are retarded. This is just me rambling on and on...

Oh i almost forgot that i need to place a link to the website that is sponsoring this contest (http://www.v7n.com/) --that shold do it. I hope that they post the officail rules for this contest somewhere soon. I am going at this kinda blind right now. anywayz have a good time with the v7ndotcom elursrebmem.

2 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think blog is a great idea. I have many times thought that the v7ndotcom elursrebmem was a great idea. thanks for the great blog.

 
At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this blog is great. I am so glad i am learning about v7ndotcom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home