Saturday, April 08, 2006

Where's My "Mr. Darcy" ?

Yesterday, I was watching Pride and Prejudice by myself and as those romantic movies always do, it made me want to be in love. I related so well to Lizzy (Ms. Elizabeth). It's crazy how stubborn and how well people fall for me, yet I find no interest in them. But it always seems that I like the one that no one expects and they eventually tell me after I wonder why I see them everywhere or hear from them so much. I am sorry if you are one of the ones to which at one point in time I had to explain that there is nothing and shall never be. I am so sorry, but commend me beign blunt to you. I would rather one person be unhappy for a week, month, or so...instead of both of us being unhappy for the rest of our lives.Well, back to the story line. I just find Pride and Prejudice the sweetest movie ever. I hardly ever watch chick flicks, especially by myself, but for some reason I was up for it. Well, long story short, I almost cried... Compassion Sucks.... lol. Well, if you have the time watch the movie. Guys I am talking to you too. You could learn a little bit from the characters in there.

Well, as love apparently works, it shall happen to all of us. I find that eventhough I simpathize with the movie and it is the ending is the best, I still stand at being stubborn. I feel that it will happen when it happens, and I will not be able to deny it. Love is true! Well, one day....one day.

As my life is. Yes, I am tired of beimg single. I wish sometimes that I has someone to walk around and look at the night sky with, someone to watch movies with, someone to cut up with all the time, having someone to be there when I am upset when I miss a phone call from my brother in Iraq, someone to hold me and tell me that it will be ok when I need comfort, and just someone to look into my eyes and truely mean it. Well, love is one person game, so if you step up, I am sorry if I feel nothing like that for you, but atleast you know that I will tell you. But be persistant if you know for some sherd of evidence that I truely may have my pride running wild and dont want to give in to the blindness, love is scarey that way.

Watch the movie. And the crazy thing is that you don't have to want to be in a relationship of even be in one to want to. If you watch this movie.... well.... I shall not give it away. But think of the character you like most from the begining and put yourself in their shoes. I choose Lizzy and well, its crazy, but she is soo me.So, I shall end with a simple hypothetical question.. Where is my "Mr. Darcy"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home